Friday, October 1, 2010

High School Royalty

Introducing Anderson High School's Freshman Homecoming Lord Nominee....Hayden! This is what has been keeping me from blogging recently......my 14 year old son. He was elected to run for homecoming royalty for his Freshman class. He has had to dress up in a different costume everyday this week and spend his lunch half hour getting votes. Today is the day we find out who won, at a parade this afternoon.

I've got my camera charging and a box of kleenex ready in case he wins, I'm sure I will blubber all over the place if he does. I'll be back later to let you all know!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good Luck Hayden.. xxx

Marys Miniatures said...

From one proud mom to another. Hayden is sure a nice looking boy and I wish him good luck !! Keep blogging but not on the day he WINS !!