Monday, May 31, 2010

Quick Garden Update

I ended up having a very busy month, much busier than expected. My oldest son is graduating from 8th grade this week and my oldest daughter is turning 26 this week too. I have done some work on a few miniature projects though. I built a garden shed and started carving out where the pond is going to be. I actually have done more than that but haven't taken more pictures yet. I have also been working on the 333 Franklin but I'll save that for another post.

I am closing the Miniature Barter Board on my website, My Small Obsession. I have to many spammers to deal with keeping it open. I will be replacing it with FREE Classified Ads!

I will be adding some other goodies to my website so stay tuned. I should also mention that I have been going through the links in the Miniature Directory and deleting all of the dead links. I will be adding many more sites to the directory in the following weeks. If you would like to be added to the Miniature Directory, just click here and fill out the form. Be sure to use the search box to make sure you are not already listed.

I have several new followers so I will be back to give them a proper welcome!

The potting shed (sans the roof) made from foam core.













The beginning of the pond and rock wall.














I hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Ascension said...

Estoy deseando ver los avances, te esta quedando muy bein.
besitos ascension